The Janome 2212 is lightweight stitching machine and easy to use. It is the perfect handheld sewing machine for the beginner and the price is just right!
This mechanical machine features 12 inbuilt stitches, advanced features on this sewing machine like free arm and drop feed makes this a machine that will grow along with your sewing skills. There are great convenience features like built-in thread cutter and snap on presser feet.
Key features of Janome 2212 Sewing Machine:
- 12 built in stitches
- 4-step buttonhole
- Stitch dial pattern selection
- Thread tension control: Manual.
- Feed dog: 3 piece.
- Drop feed dog: Yes (with slide lever).
- Presser foot: Snap on type.
- Foot pressure adjustment: No.
- Face plate thread cutter: Yes.
- Zigzag width adjustment: Yes.
- Maximum zigzag width: 5 mm.
- Stitch length adjustment: Yes
- Maximum stitch length: 4 mm.
- Bobbin winder: Push/pull type.
- Width and length adjustment
- Hook type: Vertical oscillating hook.
- Spool pin: Two retractable type (Vertical).
- Thread take up lever: Slit type.
- Carrying handle: Folding type.
- Body construction: Skeleton type.
- Classification: Mechanical sewing machine.
- Machine dimensions: 14.09 inches W x 11.57 inches H x 5.90 inches L.
- Machine weight: 6KGs
What’s in the box:
- Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
- Janome needles
- Buttonhole foot
- Janome Zipper foot
- Seam ripper
- Janome blind hem foot
- Janome Foot Control
- Janome Instruction Manual
The difference between Janome 2212 & Janome 2212LE is that LE models include a hard cover and an auto needle threader.