- The Juki series PLC-2710 is a 1-needle unison feed lockstitch machine. It is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki PLC-2710 is a popular lockstitch machine for working with heavy fabrics and multiple layers. It is frequently used by manufacturers of items such as car-seats, sofas, and sports goods. The machine is designed with this application in mind and is tailored to be durable and powerful. Please note that the 2710 model does not come with an automatic thread trimmer.
Juki PLC-2710 Features
- 1-needle, unison-feed, post-bed lockstitch machine
- Perfect for sewing items such as car-seats, sofas and sports goods
- The long distance from the machine arm to the needle contributes to improved workability
- Juki Eco Products certified
- Suitable for 3D stitching on items such as car seat head rests, and topstitching on products like sofas
- Bevel gear used on the hook to reduce noise and vibration
Juki PLC-2710 Specification
- Max. sewing speed – 2.000 sti/min
- Max stitch length – 12mm
- Max. presser lift height – 10mm (by hand) 20mm (auto)
- Distance from needle to machine arm – 347mm
- Needle System – 135×17
Shipping & Delivery